This is a simple, easy log allows your child to begin to understand their own mental health. It also comes in handy for answering questions in therapist and doctors appointments.
Showing all 7 results
The purpose of the study is to think about the nature of these nine banned books and why they have been challenged and/or banned.
The Nine Banned Books Included In This Study
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- Lawn Boy by Jonathon Evison
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- 1984 by George Orwell
These 24 homeschool planning pages are designed to make interest led and strength based learning come alive in your home (while making it easy on you!).
The planner includes:
- Daily Planning
- Weekly Planning
- Daily Routine Planner
- Books to Read Or Listen To Planner
- Videos And Online Sources For Learning Planner
- Seasonal Learning Planners for Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter
- Places To Study Planner for Geography and Mapwork
- When It’s A Tough Day Planning
- Unit Study Planning
- Interest-Led Ideas Planning
- Note Pages
- and MORE!
Take a look at three of the twenty four pages included in this planner.
What I can promise you is that the research shows that this works – and not just with sensory needs. This approach helps our children focus and retain the information they are learning. I can also promise you that a sensory focused homeschool can be infinitely more interesting and fun for both you and your learner.
It is my hope that this workbook will encourage you and give you the tools you need to help your child.
As parents, we are often asked by therapists and doctors to track our child’s mood over time. This is a simple, easy planning page to help you track your child’s days and see patterns at a glance. Simply create your own key colors in the box on the bottom right and start tracking.
Shawna Shawna Wingert is a former training and development professional turned education specialist, and has homeschooled her two children for the last ten years.Shawna has written four books about homeschooling unique learners and has been featured in homeschooling discussions on Today.com, The Mighty, Simple Homeschool, My Little Poppies and Raising Lifelong Leaners. You can find…
Learning Plan Workbook
Use the same workbook template as Shawna to create your own individualized learning plan.
End of content
End of content